The aim of the uniform is a neat, well-groomed appearance which fosters pride in the school and in the student. The uniform regulations must be adhered to with the correct school uniform being worn at all times.
- Plain white collared shirt with sleeve above elbow.
- Regulation GisInt navy shorts, above the knee.
- Regulation GisInt plain navy (without stripes/bands) Terms 2 and 3 only.
- Completely black school shoes (below the ankle); or
- Plain black sandals, worn correctly with backstrap and no straps above ankle.
Jandals/slides are not permitted.\
- Running shoes predominantly blue, black or white.
- GisInt regulation socks or short navy blue socks.
- Regulation navy sweatshirt (optional).
- Regulation GisInt jacket (optional).
- Regulation GisInt shirt.
- Plain black sports shorts above the knee (no stripes/logos).
- Swimming shorts (not below the knee) only are to be worn in the pool.
- Boys – no boxer shorts in the pool.
- Girls – full togs, no bikinis. Rash-vest and swimming shorts permitted as over-garments.
Other aspects of uniform
- Small studs may be worn. Sleepers optional for ears only.
- Hair must be kept tidy at all times. Hair bands and hair ties must be plain black, white or navy.
Hats & Sunglasses
- Students are strongly encouraged to wear a sun hat and sunglasses when outside.
- Plain navy blue or black beanies are permitted in Terms 2 and 3.
- Hats are to be worn the correct way around and removed when indoors.
No make-up or nail polish permitted.